Wendy

Voting

Monday, October 20, 2008

I was tagged...awhile ago...twice....

I'm finally answering the tag...not sure you'll still respect me in the morning....but here goes....

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know

1. I really enjoy Carlsbad's "characters". They're probably mentally unstable and homeless, but I can't help myself.
a.) Chicken man...he walks around the bario with a grocery cart...with mismatched cowboy boots and a cowboy hat...stooped over...with a rooster in the cart...I've seen him at Halloween time dressed as a witch...and as santa at Christmas time...still with that dang chicken...

b.)the old lady...with long red hair (wig)..who rollerskates down Highland in flesh colored spandex. Makes you do a double-take...bless her heart!

c.)Bamboo man who lives in the bamboo down at the beach. He's probably in his 40's...wears dreadlocks...pretty sketchy looking. Hope mom's not reading this...one time in High School Christy and Kathy threw a party...everyone was there including Bamboo man...must have been some party!!!

d.)...last one...the unibomber...he sits downtown with an overcoat and a hood...even in the heat of the summer...with sunglasses...and a sleeping bag...he walks around talking to himself..making hand gestures like he's planning something.

2. I'm in a rock band. No...not a group of ladies who sit around playing Rock Band...I'm a singer in a rock band. I'm having SO much fun!

3. I'm meticulous about cleaning my ears...weird.

4. Sleeping alone is difficult for me. When Rocky's out of town I get Camille to sleep with me.

5. I never lock my doors...only at night. I inherited that from my parents. They would leave town on a two week vacation and leave the house unlocked...they didn't even own a key to their house. I'm not quite that bad...but close.

6. I love the smell of puppy breath...don't know why.

And now I tag...Christy, Jaylene, Danielle, Megan, Julie, and Susan!

7 comments:

Princesska said...

YOU LOVE THE SMELL OF DOG BREATH!?!?!?!?!

FamiLee said...

NO flippin' way...YOU?? are in a rock band?! Where is your YouTube?
Wow, the Chicken man is still around?

Okay the scriest of all is that you blogged leaving your doors unlocked!

wendymb said...

Princesska...PUPPY breath...there's a HUGE difference between dog and puppy breath. And Heidi...are you going to come into my house now while I'm gone? I'm not worried! lol

Kathy said...

Okay Wendy, it was NOT a party that Christy and I threw! We NEVER threw any parties! My friend Sarah Parker had a party that was supposed to be just a small gathering of friends from High school. Word spread and there were SOOO many people in her house INCLUDING bamboo man LOL. I love the chicken man... I can't believe he's still alive!

wendymb said...

Kathy...you lie like a rug!!!

Withawhy said...

I want to meet your friends.

jaylene said...

I want to see more about the rock band on your blog!

I am not paticular about my ears but I have a problem cleaning out everybody elses.(In the family)

Reading your list makes me want to go to carlsbad! I always thought it was such an amazing place because when people go barefoot in thriftys, no body cares. I tried it once, it was very liberating.