Wendy

Voting

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mrs. T

 

Peer pressure got the best of Pam yesterday...she did something she has NEVER done before..and probably will NEVER do again. She went on Splash Mountain. Against her better judgement, we (Jodie and I) convinced her that it was a harmless little ride, we could get splashed a little, but it would be easy and not scary. We lied. We manuvered our way around so that she, unbeknownst to her, would be sitting in the very front. She was terrified. This picture is genuine terror, not posed. We got off the ride soaking wet, and went to view the picture. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. The photo people at Disneyland were all laughing too. They said the picture fit all of their "criteria" and had Pam sign a bunch of releases so that they could use the picture. As soon as she signed her life away they printed an 8X10, put it in a frame and put it on display. THey hadn't had one that fit their "criteria" since December. I am still laughing!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Withawhy said...

That is too funny! What was the criteria? If it was scared out of your mind...she scored! That looks like a lot of fun. Did she go on it a second time?

FamiLee said...

LOL! That is awesome!! Poor wittle Pam, hope she doesn't have nightmarwes. he he.

You guys are awesome! Wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

This is Pam. You are not forgiven. I am looking for two new best friends. Qualifications are : They have to hate heights. Also, they have to hate rides with heights. They have to hate the feeling of being soaked on rides with heights. They ..my new friends... will not laugh the entire day...get out said pictures and post them on their blogs...stop people at Disneyland to show them said picture. I have some pretty interesting, slightly embellished, unpublished stories about wendymb....and I am starting a BLOG today. heh heh heh.

You told me I should start writing Wendy...

Jodie said...

I can't stop laughing... it is still funny. Only Pam could be that authentic! Let's do it again!

Megan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....HAHAHAHAHAH

Emily Rose said...

Ok, that picture makes Disney land look so good. I want to go! I'm so glad you had so much fun.

Smith Family said...

Dang. She looks TERRIFIED! hahahahha

Smith Family said...

She looks TERRIFIED. Hahahhdhha