Wendy

Voting

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 months.... since she's been gone. This is her with her driver's license. She worked SO hard to get it...going to "behind the wheel" during chemo...and then finally begging the Dr. to release her from the hospital because she had an appointment at the DMV to take her test. I had to stand in the line at the DMV as she was too weak to stand for long. She passed the test and got her license. It came in the mail and this is her with it, so happy to have accomplished a "normal teenager" activity. She died before she was able to get out of the hospital to use it. This picture is her about a month before she died.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't believe it's been that long. I miss her...

Princesska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princesska said...

I can't believe it's been that long either. I love this picture, she wanted that license sooo bad!